Nortel Remote Access Device (FASTRAD) NT8B80AAAB
- (Model# NT8B80AAAB)
- Norstar FAST RAD II Remote Access Device for Nortel systems.
- The Fast Remote Access Device (FastRAD) allows local and remote administration and maintenance capabilities of Nortel Norstar telephone systems.
- The Norstar Fast RAD II is the interface hardware which is located on the customers premises.
- PC applications such as Norstar Remote Utilities Software use a modem to call and connect to the FastRAD II at the Nortel Norstar system.
- The FastRAD II modem will support baud rates from 4800 – 14,400 for external connections and 300 – 19,200 for local or direct connections.
- The FastRAD II is connected to the Nortel Norstar system using a TCM port, and answers a call on the Norstar system trunk line using its built-in modem.
The image displayed is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the product listed.