Nortel Call Pilot 100 4 channels x 26 Mailboxes R1.00
- (Model# NTAB9865-B)
CallPilot 100 for Norstar Integrated Communications Systems is a state-of-the art messaging system for small to mid-sized businesses, with 10-40 mailbox users. CallPilot 100 is equipped with a built-in 10/100 Ethernet port, allowing connection to the LAN for advanced applications, including Auto Attendant, Customer Call Routing (CCR), Voice Mail, Basic Call Center, Web-based management, and IP connectivity. The Norstar CallPilot 100 delivers scalable advanced messaging to growing small and mid-sized businesses. Business sites with 10 – 40 users receive Voice Mail. The Cal Pilot 100 comes complete with advanced applications and Basic Call Center. CallPilot is supported on the Norstar Compact ICS and Modular ICS Telephone Systems 4.1 or higher, as well as all Norstar phones. Norstar Call Pilot Features
- Auto Attendant
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- IP-enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Web-based administration and maintenance
- Embedded applications are activated with a simple key code
- Migration path to more sophisticated features
- Shares common administration interface with Business Communications Manager
- For multi-site businesses, shares a common user interface with Business Communications Manager and CallPilot for Meridian
- Available globally in multiple languages
- Initial costs are reduced by allowing you to pay for additional mailboxes and applications as you grow.
- Advanced features help you compete by enhancing employee productivity and improving customer satisfaction.
- Risk-free application trials allow you to try and buy only the applications you’ve tested and approved.
The image displayed is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the product listed.