Merlin Magix 2.2 Processor Module
- Supports up to 80 lines and 200 extensions.
- Businesses can easily be enhanced by adding any of a growing number of e-business, customer service, or computer telephony integration (CTI) applications.
- Simplifies administration and maintenance, which can reduce operating costs. Programming is via a user-friendly, graphical user interface (GUI)- based software application: the Microsoft Windows-based System Programming and Maintenance (WinSPM) software.
- This application provides on-screen icons and menu choices to guide system administrators through the administration process.
- The processor module is the “brain” of the system, a miniature computer that controls system features and diagnostics, as well as the traffic among the modules.
- The processor module has built in 2 jacks, one for SMDR and one for local system programming, and a built in modem for remote programming.
- There is also a slot for PCMCIA card for backup/restore/upgrade applications. You can program the system through an MLX-20L on an MLX module, 4424LD+ on a TDL module, or through WINSPM either locally through the admin port or remotely thru the built in modem.
The image displayed is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the product listed.